Thursday 4 August 2011

Who Am I?

Hi!

My name is Emmanuelle, and I'm The Cleaner.

I am a woman. I garden, cook, have sex, make mistakes, vacuum rarely and have been told that I have a fantastic set of teeth. My partner in crime (and also in bed) is a lawyer that specializes in Human Rights and can make a mean Bolognese sauce.

I've never been posted on TheDirty.com *phewf*, but I have friends that have been posted and I watched it seriously effect their lives.

I'm choosing to stay anonymous lest my life be ripped apart at the hand of Nik Richie. I am also exercising my right to do so because Nik Richie has found a sneaky way to take The Right To Privacy away from the people, and I want to take that power away from him.

I understand that starting this blog has opened me up to being scrutinized by The Dirty Army and I look forward to hearing all of their thoughtful and educated remarks, but I will not allow any negativity to be posted on The Clean. If you have something to say to me whether it is to thank me for starting the blog or send a death threat, you can contact me directly at any time at thecleanblog@gmail.com.

Obviously we're just getting started here at The Clean, and would love to hear all of your opinions and suggestions. We'll be starting a Facebook page and a Twitter profile very soon, as well as inviting Mr. Nik Richie himself to the blog to have a look around!

I'm available all day, everyday and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Until Next Time..

Em xo

2 comments:

  1. Love your site! I am so glad someone finally created a supportive place that is anti dirty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a facebook page for the clean?

    ReplyDelete